TAB Gear Bullet Binder, Short Action - Coyote Brown
The TAB Gear Bullet Binder provides a way to carry your rounds so the bullets do not touch each other. If you have invested time and effort using a bullet pointing die to uniform each bullet tip you don’t want them banging against each other.
For military application the TAB Gear Bullet Binder is a great way to carry additional rounds protected in your pack without the bulk and weight of extra magazines.
The TAB GEAR Bullet Binder has 40 separate elastic shell loops to keep the rounds from touching each other. The outside of the Bullet Binder is made of two layers of Cordura with a thick piece of plastic vinyl sandwiched between them to provide protection to the contents.
A separate Velcro label is available in Black (not usually stocked), OD Green, Kryptek Highlander, Multicam and Coyote Tan. Images depict Kryptek Highlander and Multicam colour options only.
The Short Action size is designed for calibres based on the .308 case size. TAB Gear intend producing other caliber sizes in the future.
- 1/8” bungee closure system that is user replaceable and silent opening and closing.
- 1” Loop Velcro strip on the spine to attach caliber identification labels.
- Thick vinyl sheeting to provide rigidity and strength.
- 1000 D Cordura.
- Shell loops are staggered to prevent rounds from touching and for as compact a package as possible.
- Clear window to allow instant viewing of dope cards and other information when opened.
- Forty round capacity.